CLEFT PALATE FEEDER W/LONG NIPPLE
Pigeon – Feeder Bottle With Long Nipple For Cleft Palate
- Pigeon Plastic Nursing Bottle Designed For Cleft Palate With Long Nipple.
- The Cleft Palate Bottle is specially designed for the proper and successful feeding of infants with a cleft palate or poor sucking strength.
- The Cleft Palate Nipple does fit on most standard-size bottles.
- The Pigeon nipple has a Y-cut tip and the plastic one-way valve prevents negative pressure.
- The Cleft Palate Bottle’s latex-free, cross-cut nipple has a thick and thin side that gives baby the advantage of a nipple that is easily compressed.
- Its unique nipple is the simple one-way valve that allows milk to flow only when sucked or compressed by your infant’s tongue
- An ingenious air control feature allows controlling the rate of flow just by loosening or tightening the cap slightly.
- Volume : 120 ML